Contact offers various access provisions to ensure that you have the best experience possible during your visit. Scroll down to learn more.
- Our Box Office and Bar and Cafe are accessible and situated on the Ground Floor.
- Our Space 1 auditorium is equipped with an induction hearing loop.
- All of our performance spaces have wheelchair access.
- Wheelchair spaces are available across all performances.
- Lift access and accessible toilet facilities are available throughout the building.
- Our central seating bank chairs are 50.5cm wide with immovable armrests that are shared with the seats on either side. There is 28cm depth of legroom.
- Our boxes, which line either side of the auditorium, are 208cm wide, have no armrests, and have 44cm depth of legroom. These are sold as seats for 3 people, which allows 69cm width for each person.
- If the seats aren’t appropriate for you, please contact us at the details below and we can explore options available to ensure that you are able to see the show. Please see images of our seating below.
- We offer a range of access performances. Please see here for our accessible performance measures including BSL, captioning and relaxed conditions.
- Our programme includes Captioning, Relaxed Conditions, British Sign Language (BSL) interpreted performances (subject to availability).
- Audio described performances are subject to availability but please do contact us for further information.
- If you would like to receive our Contact brochure in large print, please contact us on 0161 274 0600 and we’ll arrange that for you.
- We offer complimentary tickets for personal assistants.
- We accept babes in arms. Children who can sit in their own seat unaided should have a paid-for ticket.
- If you require an access parking space please contact our Box Office team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 274 0600
- Contact doesn’t have its own car park. The University of Manchester car park is situated next to our building. Please note that this car park is operated by the University and not Contact.
- Access to the car park is via Dilworth Street– it is open to the public all day Saturday and Sunday (£2 flat rate)