At Contact, we love working with schools and education settings across the North West and beyond.
Contact are a proud Artsmark Partner. The Artsmark Partnership Programme is an Arts Council England-endorsed network of arts and cultural organisations and creative practitioners that understand the Artsmark criteria and can support schools and education settings on their Artsmark journey.
As an Artsmark partner, Contact offers a flexible framework to support schools across the UK to embed arts, culture and creativity across the whole curriculum, and to support your school celebrate a commitment to cultural education.
If you’re interested in any of the opportunities at Contact to engage your students in high-quality, exciting creative education opportunities, please do register your interest using the form on this page and one of our team will be in touch.
School discounts for Contact's 2023 panto!
What Contact Offer
At Contact, we offer arts and Cultural opportunities for students that enhance your settings’ provision and support student’s creativity and well-being, including, but not limited to:
- Drama sessions, focusing on curricula framework from Year 7-13
- Music sessions, supporting activities such as recording, mixing, producing and songwriting
- Studio School; an alternative provision focused on supporting students at risk of exclusion to re-engage through creative education
- Tech sessions, focusing on teaching students lighting, sound and production techniques in a professional theatre setting.
- Exclusive discounts for school groups to see Contact shows as part of your curriculum, as well as dedicated schools performances
- CPD Opportunities for teachers
- School tours of the venue
- World of Work Days
- Work Experience (please note, we fill up our limited work experience placements a year in advance, so do get in touch to register interest using the form for the following year’s placements)