- Booking is available 24/7 online here.
- Our Box Office phone lines are open Monday – Friday: 10am – 6pm
- All tickets can be purchased via credit card, debit card. Please note that we do not accept cheques for individual ticket bookings.
- Under 35s
- Under 16s
Please be aware that you may be asked to provide proof of ID for some of our concession offers. Concession tickets are subject to availability and may vary between performances.
No booking fees
We don’t charge booking or admin fees for any Contact events.
Save some time and opt for an e-ticket. E-tickets can be presented on your smartphone or printed at home. E-tickets are sent to you immediately, so you don’t need to visit our Box Office or wait for the post to arrive. If you get your e-ticket early and want to keep it safe, you can save it to iBooks on iOS or as a PDF on Android.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the advertised show time. Non e-tickets can be printed and posted to you at a minimum postal cost.
Advanced booking is always recommended. Shows often sell out in advance and we cannot guarantee tickets will be available on the door.
Latecomers may be refused entry into a show once the performance starts. Please ensure you arrive in plenty of time to avoid disappointment.
We do not offer refunds on tickets purchased via Contact. If you have booked tickets via a partner venue, please contact them directly for further information on their ticketing policies.
Contact offers ticketing services for some external events (booking fees may apply).
We are a registered charity, 501953 – if you’d like to donate to our work with young people, you can do so when you book a ticket online or over the phone.
- Tickets must be booked in a single transaction.
- Offers cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Discounts are applied only to equivalent multiples for each show and not basket total.