By making a donation to Contact, you are helping us to empower young people to develop their confidence and creativity.
Your donation also helps us keep our ticket prices affordable for our young audiences so they can access our diverse artistic programme.
Make a donation
We also work closely with individual donors to create bespoke ways to support Contact that can be linked to personal interests. If you would like to discuss how you could make a tax effective gift please contact: Lucy Lloyd-Ruck, Capital Campaign Manager, email@example.com, or call 07789 173796.
How to donate
- Online: www.justgiving.com/contact-theatre/donate
- Phone: call our box office team: 0161 274 0600, weekdays 10.00am – 9.00pm, Saturday 3.00pm – 6.00pm.
- Post: please print off this donation for and send it to Rose Hiles, Fundraising Administrator, Contact, Oxford Road, Manchester, M15 6JA
- Text: via JustTextGiving: Text CMCR12 £1/£2/£5 to 70060 e.g. CMCR12 £2
- Ticket booking: follow the instructions online when booking your ticket, or ask a member of our Box Office staff if purchasing over the phone or in person.
Please Gift Aid it! If you are a UK tax payer and you Gift Aid your donation we can reclaim basic rate tax on your gift..Basic rate tax is currently 20 per cent, so if you give £10 using Gift Aid, it is worth £12.50 to Contact.