12 days of workshops including dance, music, drama, filmmaking, arts and craft for the first two weeks of summer holidays.
Monday 26 July – Saturday 31 July and Monday 2 August – Saturday 7 August
Aged 11-16 and interested in getting creative? Join us at Contact this summer holiday for 12 days of workshops.
How To Book
Use the Book Now button on the side of this page to sign up. Although it only has one date listed, you’ll be able to sign up for workshops properly once you have booked.
After you have booked, you’ll receive a ticket via email, and later an email with a link to enter more information about yourself, and the activities that you’re interested in. It is really important that you fill this part out so that we have all the information we need.
If you need any other information, you can contact Sam Malik at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ve got a whole range of activities including:
- Band School: A fun way of learning, playing, performing and recording musical instruments
- Music Drop: Gain skills in music production, songwriting and recording in a professional studio
- Drama Drop: Workshops exploring multiple acting skills you can use on stage or on camera
- Technical Theatre: Join us backstage in a professional theatre learning about sound, light and tech
- Film School: Learn how to make films using professional equipment and software
- Mix Movement: Various movement and dance workshops such as breakdancing, free styling, Capoeira, stunts, stage combat and much more
- Art and Design: Learn various methods and techniques to design creative art
- Gamers Area: A dedicated space and time for fun filled games and activities