A short film commissioned by Contact.
Access to this film has now ended – available until end of Friday 4 June 2021.
This film premiered at Queer Contact 2021.
Mahmood (Hamoody) has shackled himself to a life of shame and isolation, fixated on sin. But with University days away, the pressure proves unbearable and he must finally come face to face with a force he has long feared.
Contains strobe lighting effects, and adult content of a sexual nature. Partial nudity and provocative imagery.
Adam Ali is a British Libyan actor. Growing up in North Manchester, he found himself involved in The Television Workshop Salford where he discovered performance arts which led him onto Royal Exchange’s Young Company and Contact Young Company. Adam featured as an openly gay Arab character in Apple TV’s Little America, and stars in the new award-winning Haider Rashid film EUROPA.
- Writer and Director Adam Ali
- Producer Hannah Stevenson
- Theatre Producer Roxy Moores
- Choreographer Joshua Hubbard
- Dancer YH
- Dancer Harry Keita
- Performers Liam Yip, Charlie Angel, Vinyl Noir, Bennett
- Directors of photography Dan McPake
- 1st Assistant Director Tomos Pierce
- 1st AC Rico Bam
- Editor Rachel Mcelroy
- Steadicam Chris Higgins
- Gaffer Russ Greenhalgh
- Sound Recordist Danny Shah
- Camera kit Dan Lightening
- Contact Technician Phil Buckley
- Production Designer Martin Butterworth
- Runners Rowan Lark, Georgia Newman, Imogen Harrison, Kevin Broome
- Wardrobe Alison Carlin
- Costume Designer Christian Asare
- Costume Designer House Of Namaste
- Costume Designer NAV
- Makeup – Liam Yip
- Makeup Dylan Sharpe
- BTS Matthew Herod
- Catering Kamini Patel
‘Time To Sin’
- Artist Adam Ali
- Produced by Werkha
- Written by Adam Ali, Harry Coleman