Travel to the bottom of the ocean at Manchester's biggest ever Vogue Ball, with a nautical twist for 2020.
Taking inspiration from Atlantis, Vogue Houses come together from far and wide to compete for dance supremacy in an extravaganza of costume, music and drama.
The fiercest voguers and performers will battle it out at this underwater themed spectacular, with flamboyant costumes and dancers inspired by all things oceanic.
Hosted by the inimitable Rikki Beadle-Blair, this is an event you won’t want to miss!
Doors open: 7pm | Show due to start: 8pm | Curfew: 11.30pm
This event takes place at Manchester Academy
Manchester Academy 1, Oxford Road M13 9PR
- Vogue Ball is for ages 18+.
- Please bring photo ID to confirm your age (if you are asked for ID and cannot produce it, we cannot let you in).
- Doors open at 7pm, please arrive in plenty of time, as the venue will be busy.
- Last entry is 8.45pm and you cannot pick up tickets after this time.
- To keep you safe, there will be bag searches and pat downs for everyone on entry.
- If you’re picking up tickets at the venue, our Sales team will be situated in the Academy 1 Box Office, facing Oxford Road.
- If you have your tickets already, please join the queue and your tickets will be scanned upon arrival to the venue.
- There will be photography and filming at this event. These will be used by Contact and House of Suarez for publicity purposes, in print and online. If you do not wish to be filmed, please inform a member of staff on the night.
- Our Box Office phone lines are open Monday to Friday 10-6pm and will be closed during the weekend of Vogue Ball. If you have any queries about Vogue Ball over the weekend, please email us or locate a member of our Box Office team who will be at the venue from 6pm on the day.
Want to know more about Vogue Ball and it’s history?
Image credit: FOTOCAD