Would you like to complete your work experience at a vibrant, inclusive, youth-focused theatre?
We are offering 8 work experience placements in March, June and July 2021.
- Opportunity to work in a variety of departments within Contact such as Creative Development, Finance, Box Office, Programming, Front of House, Production and Marketing
- Shadow creative facilitators during at least one of the participatory projects
- See a show in the Contact program
- Complete a Bronze Arts Award
- Chance to join the work experience alumni network with access to Contact goodies & tickets
How to Apply
Send a one/two-sided A4 or 2 min (MAX) video or audio clip with an expression of interest responding to the following questions:
– Why are you interested in doing your work experience at Contact?
– How much experience have you had with the arts (including backstage roles) so far?
– What skills would you like to gain on this placement?
– Also please state if you want a one week or two-week placement and the dates.
– Finally, please download and complete the diversity form.
Send your written application/video/audio clip, Work Experience Registration Form and Inclusion and Diversity Form by the deadline, Fri 19th Nov 2021, to Young People’s Producer, Lauren Banks – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to ask any questions or to find out more about the criteria, please get in touch with Young People’s Producer, Lauren Banks – email@example.com