Would you like to complete your work experience at a vibrant, inclusive, youth-focused theatre?
We are offering 8 placements during the following periods:
- 22nd Jan 2018 – 30th Mar 2018 (one or two-week slots available)
- 4th Jun – 20th Jul 2018 (one-week or two-week slots available)
- Opportunity to work in variety of departments within Contact such as Creative Development, Finance, Box Office, Programming, Front of House, Production and Marketing
- Shadow creative facilitators during at least one of the participatory projects
- See a show in the Contact program
- Complete a Bronze Arts Award
How to Apply:
Send a one/two-sided A4 expression of interest responding to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in doing your work experience at Contact?
- How much experience have you had with the arts (including backstage roles) so far?
- What skills would you like to gain on this placement?
- Also please state if you want to a one week or two week placement and the dates.
- Finally, please download and complete the diversity form from the website.
Send your expression of interest and diversity form by the deadline, Monday 6th Nov 2017, to Young People’s Producer, Keisha Thompson – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read through our Inclusion and Diversity Form (Work Experience) before applying.