Would you like to complete your work experience at a vibrant, inclusive, youth-focused theatre?
We are now taking applications for 2020.
We are offering 8 placements during the following periods:
10 Feb 2020 – 27 Mar 2020 or 1 Jun 2020 – 17 Jul 2020
(one-week or two-week slots available).
- Opportunity to work in variety of departments within Contact such as Creative Development, Finance, Box Office, Programming, Front of House, Production and Marketing
- Shadow creative facilitators during at least one of the participatory projects
- See a show in the Contact program
- Complete a Bronze Arts Award
- Chance to join the work experience alumni network with access to Contact goodies & tickets
How to Apply:
Send a one/two-sided A4 or 2 min (MAX) video or audio clip with an expression of interest responding to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in doing your work experience at Contact?
- How much experience have you had with the arts (including backstage roles) so far?
- What skills would you like to gain on this placement?
- Please state if you want to a one week or two week placement and the dates
- Finally, please download and complete the diversity form from the website
Send your expression of interest and diversity form by the deadline, Mon 18 Nov 2019, to Young People’s Producer, Keisha Thompson.
For more information, please get in touch with Young People’s Producer, Keisha Thompson – email@example.com
Please read through our Inclusion and Diversity Form (Work Experience) before applying.
PLEASE NOTE: Contact is currently out of the building while our building project continues. Placements will take place at our temporary location, Powerhouse and various off-site venues for shows and events.