Would you like to complete your work experience at a vibrant, inclusive, youth-focused theatre?
We offer 8 placements yearly. All places for 2019 have now been allocated, please check back for details of future Work Experience opportunities.
- Opportunity to work in variety of departments within Contact such as Creative Development, Finance, Box Office, Programming, Front of House, Production and Marketing
- Shadow creative facilitators during at least one of the participatory projects
- See a show in the Contact program
- Complete a Bronze Arts Award
- Chance to join the work experience alumni network with access to Contact goodies & tickets
How to Apply:
Send a one/two-sided A4 or 2 min (MAX) video or audio clip with an expression of interest responding to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in doing your work experience at Contact?
- How much experience have you had with the arts (including backstage roles) so far?
- What skills would you like to gain on this placement?
- Also please state if you want to a one week or two week placement and the dates
- Finally, please download and complete the diversity form from the website
For more information, please get in touch with Young People’s Producer, Keisha Thompson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read through our Inclusion and Diversity Form (Work Experience) before applying.
PLEASE NOTE: Contact is currently out of the building until late 2019. Placements will take place at our temporary location, Powerhouse and various off-site venues for shows and events.