Would you like to complete your work experience at a vibrant, inclusive, youth-focused theatre?
We are offering 8 placements during the following periods:
- 21st Jan 2019 – 5th Mar 2019 (one or two-week slots available)
- 3rd Jun 2019 – 19th Jul 2019 (one-week or two-week slots available)
- Opportunity to work in variety of departments within Contact such as Creative Development, Finance, Box Office, Programming, Front of House, Production and Marketing
- Shadow creative facilitators during at least one of the participatory projects
- See a show in the Contact program
- Complete a Bronze Arts Award
- Chance to join the work experience alumni network with access to Contact goodies & tickets
How to Apply:
Send a one/two-sided A4 or 2 min (MAX) video or audio clip with an expression of interest responding to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in doing your work experience at Contact?
- How much experience have you had with the arts (including backstage roles) so far?
- What skills would you like to gain on this placement?
- Also please state if you want to a one week or two week placement and the dates
- Finally, please download and complete the diversity form from the website
Send your expression of interest and diversity form by the deadline, Monday 12 November 2018, to Young People’s Producer, Keisha Thompson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read through our Inclusion and Diversity Form (Work Experience) before applying.
PLEASE NOTE: Contact is currently out of the building until late 2019. Placements will take place at our temporary location, Powerhouse and various off-site venues for shows and events.