This role will support our Marketing team by creating webpages to host live-stream and on-demand content, using our custom WordPress CMS and integrated paywall API, CogPlayer , as well as embedding video.
You will also be required to upload relevant event information and images to each page, as supplied by the Marketing department.
Before being made public, we expect each event page to be put through a process of testing in collaboration with our Marketing team to ensure a smooth user experience.
The main body of work will be setting up our Queer Contact festival (28 April – 1 May 2021), which will include up to 11 separate events including livestreamed and pre-filmed content.
Description of Duties
- Building website pages using WordPress CMS, and adding the relevant Spektrix tags as provided by Box Office team
- Liaising with the Livestream Manager for video player content
- Adding further content (e.g. header image, copy) and requesting this from the Marketing team in a timely manner
- Experience with WordPress, and with managing the backend of a custom WordPress-designed website
- Experience working with a team to manage web-based content
- Some prior experience with video embedding and associated code
Estimated 4 days of work between Monday 12 – Friday 23 April 2021 (can be consecutive or spaced out).
Fee £200/per day
Interviews: Interviews will be held via Zoom on Friday 9 April 2021.
Please send a CV and covering letter by 5pm Wednesday 31 March 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can send a video or voice recording up to 3 minutes long explaining your experience and suitability for the role.