A two-day digital festival of conversations about new works.
LINK UP is a two day digital event featuring curated conversations about new works by four Manchester based Queer artists.
- Adam Ali explores queer intersectionality in ‘The Making of Arrival’
- Mandla Rae is joined by experts to look at Trauma and Black Womxnhood
- Mark Croasdale sits down with Cheddar Gorgeous and Jackie Hagan to chat Staying ‘Well’ in.
- Roma Havers invites Frankie Blaus to discuss what makes Dramaturgy Queer?
The event is curated by the artists, who will go on to premier their work in February 2021 at Queer Contact Festival. The event will expand their research process; allowing questions from the audience and initiating dialogue. It will offer the audience and community insights into the works and artists’ practices.
Go behind the scenes even further as we interview LINK UP artists:
- Roma Havers talks tennis and dramaturgy
- Mandla Rae discusses trauma and healing
- Settle in for a cuppa and a mental health chat with Mark Croasdale
We are using live-captioning in all four events.