If you are passionate about the arts and activism, keen to develop your skills, self-motivated, committed and want to make a difference in communities, Future Fires is for you.
Future Fires supports the development of future leaders. The programme is for young creatives or activists who want to develop their own community projects, and in return you will receive funding, mentoring, training and support from Contact to make it happen.
If you are passionate about the arts and activism, keen to develop your skills, self-motivated, committed and want to make a difference in communities, then Future Fires could be for you.
We are looking for individuals who:
• Are aged 18-30 and based in Greater Manchester.
• Have an idea for a project in a community and need support to develop it.
• Passionate about the arts and communities, self-motivated and keen to learn.
• Want to develop news skills and experience to build a career in the arts and community development.
• Have the desire and flexibility to commit to the programme over 6 months (September 2018 –March 2019)
What you will get by joining:
• Immediate access to £500 worth of funding.
• Intensive training weekends with Contact experts.
• Opportunity to apply for up to £10,000 worth of funding.
• Development of leadership skills and access to important networks.
How to apply:
1) For more information on Future Fires, visit the page on our website.
2) Complete the Application Form and Inclusion and Diversity Form, which can be downloaded below.
For more information, please contact Rory Dickinson, Leadership Development Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is: 10AM on Friday 7th of September 2018.
Interviews will be held on: 19th of September 2018 (late afternoon- evening).
Contact has a long-standing commitment to diversity in its programming, producing, staffing and community engagement. We actively seek applications from the widest range of applicants.