Contact offers various access provisions to ensure that you have the best experience possible during your visit.
- Our Box Office and retail space are fully accessible and are situated in the lower foyer.
- Contact Lounge on our lower floor is fully accessible.
- There are accessible toilets on the lower and upper floors.
- Our lift provides access to all floors.
- We have baby changing facilities on lower and upper floors.
- Wheelchair spaces are available in each of our performance spaces.
- Our events programme includes British Sign Language (BSL) interpreted performances (subject to availability). For BSL interpreted performances we also have a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter at the box office to help in buying or collecting tickets. Hearing dogs are always welcome, we will provide water if needed, please ask.
- Audio described performances are subject to availability but please do contact us for further information.
- If you would like to receive our Contact brochure in large print, please contact us on 0161 274 0600 and we’ll arrange that for you.
- Contact doesn’t have its own car park, but we do invite our audience to use The University of Manchester car park just next to our building.
- Access to the car park is via Denmark St off Oxford Rd. Turn right on to Acomb St and right at end (onto Dilworth St), over the humps to the car park entrance two hundred meters up on the left.
- There are four disabled parking spaces in The University of Manchester car park next to us, 16 meters from the main entrance. Blue Badge spaces are available to the public from 4pm.