Contact offers various access provisions to ensure that you have the best experience possible during your visit.
- Our Box Office and retail space are fully accessible and are situated in the lower foyer.
- The bar and café on our lower floor is fully accessible.
- There are accessible toilets on the lower and upper floors.
- Our lift provides access to all floors.
- We have baby changing facilities on lower and upper floors.
- Wheelchair spaces are available in each of our performance spaces.
- Our programme includes British Sign Language (BSL) interpreted performances (subject to availability). For BSL interpreted performances we also have a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter at the box office to help in buying or collecting tickets. Hearing dogs are always welcome, we will provide water if needed, please ask.
- Audio described performances are subject to availability but please do contact us for further information.
- If you would like to receive our Contact brochure in large print, please contact us on 0161 274 0600 and we’ll arrange that for you.
- Contact doesn’t have its own car park. The University of Manchester car park is situated next to our building. Please note that this car park is operated by the University and not Contact.
- There are limited spaces available for blue badge holders. These are located near the entrance to Contact.
- Access to the car park is via Dilworth Street– it is open to the public all day Saturday and Sunday (£2 flat rate)