Contact is located on Oxford Road, a short distance from Oxford Road Station and Manchester city centre.
Get in touch with our Box office
Our building is closed right now, but we will be reopening for counter service at our box office from 20 Sept 2021.
Feel free to give us a call on 0161 274 0600. We are open Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm. If you are enquiring about projects, hires etc. our staff details are here: Contact staff
Please be aware, if you have a digital ticket you do not need to attend our box office.
Contact offers various access provisions to ensure that you have the best experience possible during your visit.
- Our Box Office and Bar and Cafe are accessible and situated on the Ground Floor
- We offer a range of access performances. Please see show details for further information
- Our Space 1 auditorium is equipped with an induction hearing loop
- All of our performance spaces have wheelchair access
- Wheelchair spaces are available across all performances
- Lift access and accessible toilet facilities are available throughout the building
- We offer complimentary tickets for personal assistants
Food and Drink at Contact
We’re delighted to be partnering with Manchester’s Indian street food heroes Chaat Cart, who will be serving an all-day offer in our new bar & café.
This will be open later this year, but whether you’re dining out on a dosa, enjoying a pre-show drink or kicking back with a coffee, they’ve got you covered.
Visit their website here.
Where to find us
Check out the map to see our local area.
Contact Theatre, Oxford Rd, Manchester M15 6JA
Buses: run every few minutes on Oxford Road from the City Centre, train stations and South Manchester (Rusholme direction). The closest stop is near to Manchester Academy.
Bicycles: If you’re cycling to Contact, we have a limited number of covered bike stands available.
COVID SECURE MEASURES AT CONTACT
What we’re doing to help keep you safe:
- Where possible, we’re offering at least one socially distanced performance per show
- We have hand sanitiser stations throughout the venue
- We offer e-ticketing so you don’t have to handle tickets
- We offer full refunds if you’re unable to attend a show due to COVID-19
- Our building is naturally ventilated with no recirculated air in any of our spaces
What we’d like you to do:
- Please wear a face covering at all times when moving through our building and when seated in the auditorium
- If you have Covid-19 symptoms, have had a recent positive Covid-19 test or you have been told to self-isolate, please do not come to our building, and let us know
- Please wash your hands thoroughly and regularly using our sanitiser stations or soap and water
Visiting Contact in person:
We will open in September 2021 for public performances, and we are welcoming participants and pre-booked groups/hires to our building. We have measures in place around our building to help to keep you safe. We will send these out to you before you arrive.
For further information, please see our COVID-19 FAQs here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.