Contact is a great place to work, and lots of brilliant artists and cultural leaders began their careers with us. A commitment to young people and diversity runs through everything we do. If you apply for a job with us, you can expect young people to be part of the process.
We don't have any roles available at the moment, but please keep an eye out here and on our social media for opportunities.
Contact is a Disability Confident Committed Employer.
We have committed to:
- Ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicating and promoting vacancies
- Offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job
- Anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- Supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- At least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
Contact is now part of Stage Sight
Stage Sight works to promote an off stage workforce that is more reflective of our society today, inclusive of ethnicity, class and disability. We are looking forward to working with Stage Sight as we commit to making practical changes to our recruitment.