Contact is a great place to work, and lots of brilliant artists and cultural leaders began their careers with us. A commitment to young people and diversity runs through everything we do. If you apply for a job with us, you can expect young people to be part of the process.
Freelance Technical Assistant
Contact are seeking a freelance technical assistant to support the Head of Digital, Ricardo Vilela for the Contact Young Company’s latest show, The Starter Kit. Contact Young Company are working with artists Amy Vreeke, Keisha Thompson and Javaad Alipoor to create a new piece of interactive, digital work that is decidedly frisky!
Dates between: Tuesday 20 October – Saturday 5 November 2020
Total Fee: £1200
Application Deadline: Monday 5 October 2020
For more details and how to apply click here. (PDF Download.)
Contact is now a Disability Confident Committed Employer. We have committed to:
- Ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicating and promoting vacancies
- Offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job
- Anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- Supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- At least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people