QC2015: Mother’s Ruin - Mother Lovin’
Ticket Info£10 FULL // £6 CONC.
This event has finished, tickets are no longer available.
SOLD OUT - CALL 01612740600 TO BE ADDED TO WAITLIST
- Jonathan Mayor
- Kate O'Donnell
- Joshua Hubbard Dance
- Grace Oni Smith and Violet Blonde
- Sue Hart
- Justin Vivian Bond and Nath Ann Carrera
Pucker-up! This Valentine's eve, Mother presents a selection box of amorous local, national and international cabaret artists for your delectation!
Say 'I DO!' to Manchester's most glamorous rib-tickler and star of the alternative comedy scene, Jonathan Mayor, and 'A Short History Of My Tits' from the fabulously funny Kate O'Donnell following her Queer Contact-commissioned show, Big Girl's Blouse.
Mother's Ruin MAX FACTOR 2014 Winner, Joshua Hubbard turns heads and breaks hearts with his unique goth / punk inspired dance, while Manchester's fiercest drag mother and daughter duo, Violet Blonde & Grace Oni Smith prove blood is definitely thicker than water with a special Valentine's day surprise!
Spiriting themselves up from London, 'sort-of magician' and general show-off, Sue Hart shows she has more than a few tricks up her sleeves (even when she isn't wearing any) and our very own big-hearted, big-bearded drag queen Timberlina presents her very own take on Blind Date!
Last but by no means least, there will be a very, very special appearance from star of Shortbus and all round 'cabaret messiah', the one and only Justin Vivian Bond with support from Nath Ann Carrera!
- 'A veritable Old Curiosity Shop of the wyrd and extreme' - Haus Of Phag
- 'The best in exploratory queer performance.' ★★★★ The Public Reviews
- Suitable for over 18s only.
- Doors at 8pm, performances will start at 8:30pm.
- Cabaret space - some seating (first come, first served basis) and standing.
- Early booking is advised.
- Contains some strong language and sexual references.
- Supported by Arts Council England and Cake Tin Foundation.
- Part of Manchester in Love.
PART OF QUEER CONTACT 2015
- Queer Contact 2015 celebrates LGBT arts and culture in Greater Manchester from Thu 5- Sun 15 February 2015.