Tickets & Info
Contact offers 24 hr booking for all its events, please click on the booking links on this website to book for your choice of shows. You can also call us on 0161 274 0600 during opening hours.
Our Box Office is open to take bookings on the phone via 0161 274 0600 or in person:
- Mon to Fri, 10am to 9pm.
- Sat, 3pm to 6pm.
- 24 hour booking is available via this website.
- Our Box Office is closed on Bank Holidays.
- Our Box Office may also be closed on weekends when there is no activity in the building.
- 24 hour booking will still be available via the website during these times.
- No booking fees: We don’t charge booking fees for any Contact events.
- Ticketing Services: Contact offers ticketing services for some external events (booking fees may apply).
- Donations: We are a registered charity, 501953 - if you’d like to donate to our work with young people, you can do so when you book a ticket online, or via our Box Office.
- Ticket collection: We now support Print At Home/E-Tickets. Purchase online, in person or over the phone to receive your e-ticket. Print your e-tickets at home or bring your e-ticket on your smartphone and we'll sort the rest. Limited non e-tickets can still be purchased and collected from our Box Office. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the advertised show time.
- Advanced booking is always recommended. Shows often sell out in advance and we cannot guarantee tickets will be available on the door.
- Latecomers may be refused entry into a show once the performance starts. Please ensure you arrive in plenty of time to avoid disappointment.
- We do not offer refunds on tickets. Tickets purchased are non-refundable.
- Concessions are available to anyone receiving unemployment or disability benefit, full time students, senior citizens, and young people up to 18 years of age. Proof of status or ID is needed. If you do not provide valid ID for your ticket, you will be charged full price.
- Groups - buy 10 tickets and get your 11th ticket FREE.