Become a Contact Groupie
Become a Contact Groupie…and receive these benefits on your good times.
- We have some great ticket offers. Click here for more info.
- Sign up to our database and receive advance knowledge on shows.
- Educational newsletters.
- Great offers and discounts.
- Concessions can be used in conjunction with group bookings and are available to anyone receiving unemployment or disability benefit, full time students, senior citizens and young people up to 18 years of age. Proof of status or ID is needed.
- Feedback: We are very interested in what you and your group thought of your time at Contact and will email the group leader the following week to find out.
If you've never organised a group visit to Contact, it really couldn't be simpler.
For super friendly service to book your group visit in, please contact our Audience Development Office, Lucy Jackson on 0161 274 0602 or firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively you can also contact the Box Office on 0161 274 0600.
If your one of our regulars then we look forward to welcoming you back to our unique venue again very soon.
We’re open Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm, closed Bank Holidays.
Please leave a message outside these times and a member of the team will call you back.
Don’t be shy - get in touch!