Contact does not have a car park but there are several nearby.
The best place to find car parking is here https://www.ncp.co.uk/
Dilworth Street car park, run by University of Manchester is directly in front of our building. You can use the car park after 4pm Monday to Friday and all day on Saturday and Sunday. You need two pound coins to operate the unmanned barrier to this car park.
- This car park is often very busy which has caused customers to be late for or miss shows at Contact.
- The car park does not belong to Contact.
- It is owned and operated by University of Manchester, therefore Contact does not have any control over the availability of spaces or any of its operations.
Please note that there are permanent changes being made to Oxford Road throughout Summer 2016. This may impact on your journey to Contact if you are travelling by car.
- From Monday 10th October - Brunswick Street will permanently become one-way only for access – accessed via the Upper Brook Street junction and it will be a permanent no entry from Oxford Road.
- If you’re driving into the city, there is a permanent change to Oxford Road between Hathersage Road and Denmark Road which prioritises buses, bikes and pedestrians. The introduction of the bus gate means that general traffic must turn right at Hathersage Road between 6am and 9pm, 7 days-a week.
More information on the Oxford Road development can be found here www.tfgm.com/oxfordroad
If you have any further queries please contact our Sales Team on 0161 274 0600.
For a list of other nearby car parks you can use the following sources:
- Manchester City Council has compiled a map of city centre car parks.
- For a wider choice of car parks across the region, car park operator NCP has a car park finder tool.
- You can download the Nosey Parker iPhone App to locate your nearest car park.
- For a list of dedicated coach parking spaces download the Coach Map.