Our address is:
Parking for disabled patrons
Contact doesn’t have a car park, but we do invite our audience to use The University of Manchester car park just next to our building.
Access to the car park is via Denmark St off Oxford Rd. Turn right on to Acomb St and right at end (onto Dilworth St), over the humps to the car park entrance two hundred meters up on the left.
There are four disabled parking spaces in The University of Manchester car park next to us, 16 meters from the main entrance. Blue Badge spaces are available to the public from 4pm.
This car park is often very busy which has caused customers to be late for or miss shows at Contact. The car park does not belong to Contact. It is owned and operated by University of Manchester, therefore Contact does not have any control over the availability of spaces or any of its operations.
Getting around Contact
- The nearest bus stop to Contact on Oxford Road is 80 metres from our front door.
- From our front doors to our Contact Lounge/bar counter - 40 metres.
- From our front door to Space 1 accessable entrance – 25 metres.
- From our front door to Space 2 – to the lift is 21 metres, from lift turn right 30 metres. Total 51 metres.
- From our front door to Space 3 - to the lift is 21 metres, from lift turn left 7 metres. Total 28 metres.
- Wheelchairs and buggys are always welcome at Contact and all our spaces are fully accessible, however we do not have a cloakroom or a storage room.
- There are accessible toilets on the ground and first floors and and second floor.
- Baby changing facilities on the ground floor.
- There are lifts to all floors.
- Unfortunately we do not have a wheelchair or crutches for public use or hire.
If you have any access requirements, please let our Box Office know via 0161 274 0600 before you arrive to help us to make sure that your visit to Contact is as enjoyable as possible.
Alternatively please contact our Duty Manager via text on 07970 094 069.