Contact's technical workshops
Contact’s in-house Technical Department lead these sessions that get into everything behind the scenes from Lighting to live Sound engineering to stage management and pretty much every aspect of working in theatre production without performing.
Below are the dates for the next Introduction to Technical Theatre project for young people between the ages of 15 - 25.
- Week 1; Monday to Wednesday 27/28/29th of March 2017
- Week 2; Monday to Wednesday 3/4/5th April 2017
The project will require you to attend 3 consecutive evenings between 7pm till 9pm and will cover the following
- Day 1; Introduction to technical careers in theatre
- Day 2; Introduction to theatre sound and audio
- Day 3; Introduction to stage lighting and management
You are only required to apply for one week of sessions.
To apply please email your details to: Sam Malik, Projects Manager via email@example.com / 0161 274 0624.
The deadline to do this is close of business on Friday 17th of March