As part of our new Spring 2017 season programme we are pleased to be introducing e-tickets/print at home to our audiences.
Why e-tickets/print at home? There are numerous benefits to opting for e-tickets/print at home. I thought I'd share just a few:
- It's quicker. E-tickets are sent to you instantly via email. The tickets are then scanned on entry when you come to see the show. No more waiting for the post to arrive or standing in lines at a Box Office. Take the extra time and enjoy our Contact Lounge.
- It's a much more environmentally friendly way to ticket events. Paper tickets are a huge waste of paper and though we recycle all of our paper tickets at Contact, we want our customers to join us in reducing paper consumption. You can bring your tickets with you on your phone. No printing needed.
- It's safer. Everything is kept digital and secure. No more losing your tickets in the wash or leaving them at home. You can check all of your orders online via your account at contactmcr.com. There's a dedicated section for your tickets labelled 'print at home'.
We know not everyone wants to make the switch overnight. So what about our traditional paper tickets?
- We've updated our paper tickets to work with our new scanners as well. This means you have even more options when booking with us. That said, we encourage you to try e-tickets as you'll soon see why it's our preferred option.
How do I opt for an e-ticket or get my order emailed to me to print at home?
- We've done all the work for you. Just let us know when booking over the phone or in person. Or if you're online select 'print at home' as a delivery option. It's that easy.
If you have more questions about e-tickets/print at home, no problem, call us on 0161 274 0600 and speak to our Sales Team for further support.
We want our customers to have the best experience possible at Contact. We think this gives our audience much more choice when visiting the venue and we can't wait to show you.
Ed Cox - Sales and Information Manager