DEADLINE: 23 MARCH 2017
Front of House - Duty Manager (zero hours contract)
Salary: £8.51 per hour
Contact has a long-standing commitment to diversity in its programming, producing, staffing and community engagement. We actively seek applications from the widest range of applicants.
Contact is a leading national contemporary theatre and arts organisation based in Manchester, with young people at the heart of everything we do. We work locally, nationally and internationally to provide life-changing opportunities for the next generation of creative leaders, artists and audiences, redefining theatre in the process. We produce and present a professional programme of outstanding performances, events and festivals in our building, surprising places and virtual spaces, for a young and highly diverse audience.
Our Front of House team continues to deliver great customer service to visitors to our building and the positive feedback keeps coming in from customers and artists. The current Duty Managers are a massive part of this success and we are recruiting up to 3 new Duty Managers to add to the current team.
As a Duty Manager you will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of public areas of the venue, taking lead responsibility in ensuring the safety, security and enjoyment of the building by the public and implementing Contact’s Customer Care policy through effective communication and management of the Front of House team
Deadline for applications:
- Thursday 23 March 2017
Interviews will be held on:
- Friday 7 April 2017
How to apply:
- Download all documents from the DOWNLOAD section below.
- Please complete the application form and Inclusion and Diversity form.
- Please return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Contact, Oxford Road, Manchester, M15 6JA.
- You should expand on the experience you have that relates directly to the role as detailed in the job description and person specification, giving examples of where you have met the criteria.
- The role of Duty Manager involves evening and weekend work so please let us know when you are available on the application form.
- Please note that only a completed application form will be accepted.
Contact is committed to Equal Opportunities and positively welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Registered Charity No.501953.