Contact is developing exciting plans to transform our building for the next generation of audiences, artists and young people.
The project will cement our leading national role in nurturing young people’s creativity, and expand our iconic building.
Designed by award-winning architects Sheppard Robson, the project will:
- Create fantastic new performance and community spaces.
- Expand our café/bar, and make it easier to navigate the building.
- Create new facilities for young people’s talent and leadership activity.
- Greatly improve access for those with disabilities, and enhance our environmental sustainability.
- Upgrade our media, technical and digital equipment.
We are now working up the detail of our design plans before a fundraising campaign gets underway to bring this exciting £6.2m project to completion in 2018.
To find out more, get in touch with Shereen Perera, Capital Co-ordinator via email@example.com / 0161 274 0617.View all Capital Refurbishment